Han’s Laser UK – A dedicated Laser Machine Manufacturer
Simpson Technology and the Chinese Laser Machine Manufacturer Han’s have now jointly set up their UK operations offering the full spectrum of applications.
Han’s Laser Technology Industry Group Co. a Public Limited company which was established in 1996 has now became the flagship of the Chinese national laser industry and one of the world’s largest laser equipment manufacturer with over 100,000 machines installed around the world for various applications. Han’s Laser is committed to investing 10% of their turnover into research and development therefore providing customers with the latest industrial laser machine technology to better suit their needs. Han’s Laser went public in Shenzhen Stock Exchange Market in 2004. And as of today, its market value reaches more than 6 Billion USD.
Some of the most famous references in Asia include the following blue chip companies: Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, Siemens and Foxconn.
Han’s use IPG as a laser source and the machines are equipped with high-quality components that are ISO approved and CE certified such as Bosch Rexroth drives/guides and Wittenstein rack/pinions.
Full range of products:
- 2D Laser – Entry level to high speed machines 1Kw to 20Kw (small format to large format)
- 3D Laser – 5-axis laser cutting, welding and 3D printing machines
- 3D Laser – 5-axis hot Forming part cutting machine
- Robot Laser Welding machine 2Kw – 10Kw
- Automotive Laser welding Machines 2Kw – 10Kw
- Tube – Laser Cutting handling up to 400Kg Section
- Laser – Surface treatment robot machines for Quenching, Cleaning (including handheld machines)
- Laser – Additive manufacturing machines
- Laser – Marking machines for all applications
Simpson Technology offer premium services for peace of mind from turnkey delivery to attractive finance solutions and pro-active technical service.
Download brochure here to discover the Han’s portfolio!